Our World Language Program is now open for Enrollment. Find everything you need about enrollment and payment here on our World Language Program page, or from the drop down under “Getting Involved”. Flier below!
Lots of ways to get involved with DivInc this week! Hope to see you!
- Tuesday 12/10 6:30 PM The Irving Diversity and Inclusion Committee’s Book Club/ Table Talk: The 5 Love Languages of Children
- Sunday 12/15 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM Everybody Plays
- Join us for a fun-filled playdate where kids can enjoy accessible playtime which has been designed with your children’s needs in mind using Mr.Tim’s expertise (D97’s Adapted PE Teacher). This is an inclusive playdate where children with and without disabilities engage in play together. It is our goal to help build relationships between all students. Please note this is not a drop-off activity. In fact, we are hoping this is an opportunity for parents to get to know other Irving parents. Please RSVP by Friday, December 13th by completing this form: https://forms.gle/LhfYSgMJCGWUJDpM7
- Tuesday 12/17 7:00 PM Diversity and Inclusion Committee’s Monthly Meeting
- All are welcome, help us plan our next activities at Irving, childcare available.
Heads Up! Our 2019-2020 Yearbook will be available for purchase via our Online Store. Coming January 2020! ($20). More to come! Questions? Email Alison Askham Price and Alicia Francis.
5th Graders will be given yearbooks, courtesy of the Irving PTO.
From our PTO Newsletter, here is what you do not want to miss this week!
- Thursday 12/5 7:00 PM PTO Meeting: Our next PTO meeting will be held on Thursday, December 5th at 7pm in the Irving Auditorium. The learning session for December will focus on Restorative Practices. Come join us to learn about effective statements, proactive and responsive circles, and restorative questions. All are welcome and childcare is always available.
- Saturday 12/7 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM Craft Fair and Cookie Crumble: Come and do your holiday shopping at our unique student, alumni and community vendors. Come early 9-12 for the Cookie Crumble, $10 a box and fill up your cookie cravings!- Can you help set up, clean up or bake? Click here to sign up.
- Tuesday 12/10 6:30 PM The Irving Diversity and Inclusion Committee’s Book Club/ Table Talk: The 5 Love Languages of Children. Join us in a meaningful conversation as we explore “The 5 Love Languages of Children” authored by Dr. Gary Chapman and Ross Campbell, M.D. Limited copies of the book are available inside the school’s main office. More copies are also available at our local libraries in both hard copy and audiobook formats. RSVP for this event using thelink.
The Irving School Cookie Crumble is one of the easiest ways to help our PTO raise money to help our school. You can help in a few different ways.
Do you love to bake? Sign up below to make 5 dozen of your specialty cookie/treat and deliver on Friday, December 6th to the office, or Saturday, December 7th (between 8-9am) to the cafeteria.
You don’t bake? Volunteer your time helping us set up the cookies and boxes, organize, and clean up.
Do you like to eat cookies? Come to the Cookie Crumble between 9-12am and fill an empty box with homemade cookies for $10. Come early because we usually sell out within a few hours!
Sign up here! https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c094aadab2aa6f85-2019