There are a number of ways to get in touch with the PTO depending on your needs.
To reach any member of our Executive Board, go to this page.
Do you need help getting the word out about something? Wondering how you get your message on the weekly Irving Update emails?
If you want to get the word out about an Irving School event, here’s the drill:
Steps to submit a notice or announcement for the Irving PTO Email Update, PTO Website, and Digital Backpack:
1. Prepare an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Include Who, What, Where and When (and a little background if you like) of what you want/need posted. Please be sure to include a DEADLINE DATE for posting to go on the Website and the Irving Update.
3. You may create the wording of your posting or we can help write it so be sure your message is clear.
4. Send your message to email@example.com
5. If you are submitting a flyer, please email both a PDF and JPG to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Submit the Flyer to the Digital Backpack. This is an important step in making sure your Flyer gets widespread attention.
Deadlines for posting to PTO Website and Irving Update:
Sunday evenings no later than 5 p.m.
For specific questions about PTO Communications, contact the Co-chairs of Communications, Susan Raphael and Jen Trudell, at email@example.com
The PTO mailbox is in the front office at Irving School, near the entry door.