We are adding things to our Google Calendar daily, to help keep track of all of the great things going on. You’ll see short term volunteer opportunities such as Pacers and open to all activities like the Garden Club and all of our DIVINC events too!
AND To add to your own Google calendar:
- On your computer (does not work on mobile app!), open Google Calendar.
- On the left, next to “Other calendars,” click Add From URL.
- Enter the calendar’s address in the field provided.
- For District: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Irving PTO: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/b/1/r?cid=aXJ2aW5ncHRvLmNvbV9rOXZjMTNucGZscGRuNjBuYjNpa2RvZWJxNEBncm91cC5jYWxlbmRhci5nb29nbGUuY29t&fbclid=IwAR26Dg6-5bTyiO4BfnYmwDh-08tVy7FWkoHNblJPr4Sxy-1sooZkIlnYwu8
- Click Add calendar. The calendar will appear on the left side under “Other calendars.”
Note: It might take up to 12 hours for changes to show in your Google Calendar.
Note: We recommend those scheduling events install a subscription to a religious holiday calendar into their Google calendar. Yale University publishes through their chaplain’s office. You can find the link with instructions here: https://chaplain.yale.edu/subscription-religious-holidays-calendar