Hats Off for Cancer – Student Council Fundraiser

Student Council is raising money for cancer research.  We are sponsoring a “Hats Off for Cancer” day at Irving.  On this day, students who donate $1.00 are allowed to wear a hat at school!  75% of the money will be donated to an organization to help find a cure for cancer.  The other 25% will help fund future Student Council projects. If your child wants to participate, just send them to school with $1.00 and a hat on Tuesday, November 8th!  (FLYER)

What: For $1.00 you can wear a hat to school all day!

When: Tuesday, November 8th

Where: Irving School

Why: To help find a cure for cancer and fund Student council projects!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s