Lots of ways to get involved with DivInc this week! Hope to see you!
- Tuesday 12/10 6:30 PM The Irving Diversity and Inclusion Committee’s Book Club/ Table Talk: The 5 Love Languages of Children
- Join us in a meaningful conversation as we explore “The 5 Love Languages of Children” authored by Dr. Gary Chapman and Ross Campbell, M.D. Limited copies of the book are available inside the school’s main office. More copies are also available at our local libraries in both hard copy and audiobook formats. RSVP for this event using the eventbrite link below. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/irving-divinc-table-talk5-love-languages-of-children-tickets-81414130857
- Sunday 12/15 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM Everybody Plays
- Join us for a fun-filled playdate where kids can enjoy accessible playtime which has been designed with your children’s needs in mind using Mr.Tim’s expertise (D97’s Adapted PE Teacher). This is an inclusive playdate where children with and without disabilities engage in play together. It is our goal to help build relationships between all students. Please note this is not a drop-off activity. In fact, we are hoping this is an opportunity for parents to get to know other Irving parents. Please RSVP by Friday, December 13th by completing this form: https://forms.gle/LhfYSgMJCGWUJDpM7
- Tuesday 12/17 7:00 PM Diversity and Inclusion Committee’s Monthly Meeting
- All are welcome, help us plan our next activities at Irving, childcare available.