We have a big week ahead of us! Lots of ways to get involved. Here’s what is happening.
- 10/17 Last Pacers of 2019 this Thursday! Come and cheer and volunteer here.
- 10/17 Family Math Night, “Mystery Math,” is from 6:30-8:00 PM. Please refer to the attached flyer, Family Math Night, for more information. Register online to join us for a great family night with math.
- 10/18 Irving Fun Run! WEAR YOUR FAVORITE IRVING GEAR OR IRVING’S COLORS … RED, BLACK & WHITE! The schedule run times are as follows: K: 8:50 a.m. – 9:20 a.m. 1st: 9:25 a.m. – 9:55 a.m. 2nd: 10:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. LUNCH/RECESS 11:30 a.m. – 12:25 p.m. 3rd: 12:45 p.m. – 1:15 p.m. 4th: 1:20 p.m. – 1:50 p.m. 5th: 1:55 p.m. – 2:25 p.m.
- 10/18 Last 2019 Garden Club! his Friday, October 18th, will be this year’s last Garden Club! The Oak Park Library’s Book Bike “The Paperback Rider” will be there. There will be in Art in the Garden and we will be saying good bye to our first year of Storybook Gardens! Please join us from 3:00 to 4:00 in the Eagle’s Landing (also known as the Irving Gardens.) No need to sign up or RSVP, just drop by for good fun digging in the dirt. As always, Garden Club is free and open to all!
- 10/21 – 10/24 Fall Book Fair: Please check out this Sign Up to see if there is a time you can assist this amazing initiative for our school:
- 10/22 DivInc Meeting @ 7 pm Join us in our commitment to ensure that Irving remains a diverse and inclusive environment for all. Childcare provided!
- 10/23 Spooky Story at 6:30. During the evening book fair, please join us for snacks and to listen to kindergarten teacher and Irving dad, Mr. Blecha read a super awesome book available for purchase at the book fair — The Pigeon HAS to Go to School! by Mo Willems.
- 10/24 Irving Soup Fest – School is out at 11, let’s show the hardworking teachers and staff some love – still have spaces left for food and help!
- 10/24 & 10/25 Half Days, Dismissal at 11 am!
- ***Newly Added*** 10/27 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM Join us for a fun-filled playdate where kids can enjoy accessible playtime which has been designed with your children’s needs in mind using Mr.Tim’s expertise (D97’s Adapted PE Teacher). Please RSVP by Thursday, October 24th by completing this form.
And don’t forget – all of these events and details are on our calendar!