We hope you can join us for the April PTO meeting, which is this week on Thursday, April 4 at 6:30 in the Library/Media Center on the second floor. As always, free child care is provided.
This month’s meeting will include nominations for the 3 open PTO board positions (please consider nominating yourself!), a discussion of the Schoolyard Project finances in preparation for a vote by the PTO in May, and a status report of school activities by the always entertaining Principal Hodge.
We hope to see you there. If you are unable to attend and would like to discuss anything on the agenda, please contact Laura Crawford at email@example.com, Jodie Ackerman at firstname.lastname@example.org, or any of the other PTO board members (click here for contact info).
Irving School PTO
Agenda for Monthly Meeting
April 4, 2013
Irving Media Center Library
- Principal’s Report (20 minutes)
- Treasurer’s Report (5 minutes)
- Schoolyard Project update (15 minutes)
- Discussion of future allocation of Schoolyard Project funds
- Nominations for open PTO board positions: Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer (5 minutes)
- Committee Reports: (30 minutes)
- Event evaluation: Taste of Irving
- Event evaluation: Tasty Dog Challenge
- 3 on 3 Basketball Tournament: Saturday, April 6
- Academic Fair & Egg Drop: Tuesday, April 16
- Spring Book Fair: April 22-24
- Other committee reports
- Eagle Extras Update: (5 minutes)
- Approve minutes from 3/7/13
- All other business
Note: Next PTO meetings are May 3 and May 23.