When: Check-in time is 7:00 p.m. on Friday, May 4th and check out time is Saturday morning at 8:00 a.m. on May 5th
What: A night away from home to spend with teachers, parent volunteers, and classmates playing games, watching movies, snacking, dancing, eating a pancake breakfast, and having tons of fun!!
Where: Irving School
What to bring: pillow, sleeping bag or blanket, pajamas, slippers or house shoes, toothbrush and toothpaste, a change of clothes for Saturday morning, and a before movie / bed snack (not a meal and NO caffeinated sodas please).
Important Rules and Reminders:
- 1. NO electronic games or devices allowed (IPODs, cell phones, PSPs, MP3 players, Gameboys, etc.)
- 2. No former or non-Irving students are allowed to attend
- 3. Write your name on all of your belongings.
- 4. No scooters, bikes, skateboards, rollerblades, etc.
- 5. The rules must be honored at all times. Failure to do so will result in a parent having to pick up their child.
*Any questions, please contact Mr. Sak (email@example.com) or Mr. Gray (firstname.lastname@example.org).