We hope you can join us for the April PTO meeting, which is this week on Thursday, April 3 at 6:30pm in the Library/Media Center on the second floor. As always, free child care is provided.
We hope to see you there. If you are unable to attend and would like to discuss anything on the agenda, please contact Laura Crawford at email@example.com, Jodie Ackerman at firstname.lastname@example.org, or any of the other PTO board members (click here for contact info).
Irving School PTO
Agenda for Monthly Meeting
April 3, 2014
Irving Media Center Library
- Presentation and Question/Answer by Faith Cole, Assistant Principal at Julian Middle School, on the transition to middle school and life at Julian (20 minutes)
- Principal’s Report (20 minutes)
- Nominations for Open PTO Board Member Positions (5 minutes)
- Notes: Nominees need not be present to be nominated; nominations also accepted at May 1 meeting; voting will be held at May 1 meeting.
- Treasurer’s Report (5 minutes)
- Vote on funds for new school banners on street posts.
- Committee Reports: (20 minutes)
- Event recap: Technology night
- Spring book fair: April 21-25
- Academic fair: April 23
- Tasty Dog fundraiser: April 30
- Irving sleepover: May 2
- Ethnic festival and parade: May 3
- Other committee reports
- Eagle Extras Update (10 minutes)
- Vote on policy change to remove limit on scholarship requests.
- Approve minutes from 3/6/14
- All other business
Next meeting: May 1, includes presentation on Internet safety by Ms. Noonan and Student Council representatives.