We hope you can join us for the January PTO meeting, which is this week on Thursday, January 10 at 6:30 in the Library/Media Center on the second floor. As always, free child care is provided.
We hope to see you there. If you are unable to attend and would like to discuss anything on the agenda, please contact Laura Crawford at email@example.com, Jodie Ackerman at firstname.lastname@example.org, or any of the other PTO board members (click here for contact info).
Irving School PTO
Agenda for Monthly Meeting
January 10, 2013
Irving Media Center Library
- Presentation on Internet safety and cyber bullying by a representative from the Illinois Attorney General’s office with Irving Social Worker Mrs. Bell-Bey (45 minutes)
- Principal’s Report (15 minutes)
- Treasurer’s Report (5 minutes)
- Committee Reports: (30 minutes)
- Schoolyard Project status
- Event evaluation: Craft Fair & Cookie Crumble
- Silent Auction & Fun Fair on February 23
- Other committee reports
- Eagle Extras Update: (10 minutes)
- Approve minutes from 11/1/12
- Note: 12/6/12 PTO meeting was replaced with playground planning meeting.
- All other business