- Returning families who have not yet registered their children for the upcoming school year – The infosnap registration portal will be open from July 10th– July 24th at 4:30pm. The portal will close exactly at 4:30 p.m. Here are some key pieces of information that you may want/need to know:
- If the family is in the middle of the application at 4:30 on July 24th, the system will kick them out; so it would be wise to begin the process early, to account for any technical difficulties that could arise and become a time constraint.)
- You should have received an email on June 28th with the subject line, “2017-18 Final Registration for the Summer”. The email came from email@example.com and contains a link with an embedded snapcode that will take them right to the site they need to go to in order to complete the registration.
- The registration is not complete unless you hit submit. If you are unable to hit submit, it is because there is a required field that has not been answered, or something (like a phone number or birthdate) is in the incorrect format.
- Residency documents are not due at the time of registration but will be due by the first week in August. If the system is not allowing you to submit the application, it is not because of residency documents, but because you are missing a key piece of data (see previous bullet point).
- If you have updated residency documents you would like to upload, you may do so directly on the infosnap registration site, bring them to central office, or scan/email them to our registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org with the student’s name attached. (Proof of residency = new lease and at least 1 recent utility bill. At this time, only renters have to reprove residency.)
- If your account has been placed on hold, please email their student’s name and birthday to email@example.com and she will be able to remove the hold.
- New Families Who Have Not Registered – The next Registration Date for New Families is July 19th from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 – 6:00 p.m.
There is still time for your child to participate in the Irving Summer Math Incentive!!! All Irving students who complete at least one activity per week plus a Friday Fact Fluency activity will earn entrance to a pool party on August 14th at Rehm Pool.
If you haven’t done so already, sign up your child at www.quantiles.com/summer-math. You should receive an email each day with a new math activity.
If you are not receiving the emails, but have already signed your child up for the program, simply go to the Quantiles website and click on “Summer Math Challenge.” You’ll be directed to your child’s activities by week.
Each week, return to the Quantiles Summer Math Challenge Website to check off that your child has completed Irving’s required activities (a total of 6 activities + 6 fact fluencies-you can complete 2 per week if you are behind) for the week.
Note: If your child is a kindergartner, sign him or her up as a 1st grader and then select “My child struggles with math at grade level.” Your child will then be placed in kindergarten-level material.
The Park District of Oak Park is organizing a focus group of Irving School parents to gather information about the recreation needs and wants of adults in our community so that they can better serve your needs. Summer is a busy time of year but we hope you will share 75 minutes of your time to help the Park District in planning and providing the types of affordable and convenient programs and services you will enjoy. Childcare during the focus groups is not available.
Click here for more information, including times and locations.
Dismissal at 1:55pm