- We have a Facebook page! Please “like” and share! https://www.facebook.com/irvinglibraryop97
- We have a website! Please check it occasionally. http://www.op97.org/irving/mediacenter/
- Library begins Monday afternoon. All 1st-5th grade students will check books out this week. Kindergarten will check out their first book next week. Please help your child find a safe place for their books at home. It helps to choose a designated space (a shelf, a table, their backpack, etc) that books stay in when they aren’t being read. Please help us avoid losing books! If you do lose a book you will be expected to pay for it or replace it.
- If you have any questions or concerns throughout the year, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
- I look forward to seeing and meeting everyone soon!
Due to the installation of our new phone system at Irving we have a new attendance number for parents to report the absences of their children. This number will take you directly to our attendance voicemail.
The new number is 708. 665.3066.
Please call in student absences before 8:30 am each morning so that we can accurately verify student attendance.
If you ordered School Supply Kits from the Irving PTO you can pick them up at Irving School on Friday, August 21st from 4:00- 7:00 pm.
Can’t make it on Friday? We will also be distributing the kits on Tuesday, August 25th, during Form and Fee Night, from 4:00-6:00 pm.
See you soon!
Hello Irving Community-
I hope that everyone had a chance to enjoy the summer with their families. We are busily preparing for the first day of school at Irving and looking forward to seeing all of you.
The attachments below include my Welcome Back to School letter, Parent Tips, and the 2015-2016 School Supply List.
Soon you will receive a mailing from Irving, but I wanted to be sure to get this information to you in a timely manner.
As always, please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.
See you soon!