Show your support for the enriching in-school programs brought to District 97 students by the Oak Park Education Foundation. Join us on Saturday, April 12, for a highly entertaining evening at OPEF’s Staszak 25th Anniversary Gala (check out the unique live and silent auction items here)!
Help OPEF celebrate its 25th year and continue its innovative programming:
Tell me more about the Staszak 25th Anniversary Gala
Mix and mingle with OPEF supporters from across Oak Park at the Oak Park Country Club for a energizing night out:
- Open bar and carving stations with lots of seating but no assigned seats…
- 70+ unique live and silent auction items (see the list here)
- Grand raffle prize of a double magnum of Wine Spectator’s 2013 Wine of the Year, which retails for $699. Raffle tickets only $20 each or three for $50. Need not be present to win!
- Emcee and auctioneer Mark Bazer, Beye school dad, host/creator of the live talk show “The Interview Show,” and co-host of the upcoming WTTW show “My Chicago”
Who is the Oak Park Education Foundation?
Oak Park Education Foundation is a privately-funded, non-profit organization working in close partnership with District 97. Each year, our school-based programs provide more than 25,000 hours of of real-world, hands-on learning, delivered through partnerships with experts in science, art, architecture, engineering, and technology. We run six programs:
- Science Alliance;
- Art Start;
- VEX Robotics;
- Architecture Adventure;
- Geared Up (LEGO engineering); and
- BASE Camp, a summer and school-day off program.
Oak Park Education Foundation
970 Madison Street Oak Park, IL 60302