NOTE: These sessions are for 5th Grade parents/guardians. Additional dates will be set for other grades as this rollout continues.
We will be holding the first of our required iLearn 97 information nights tomorrow at Mann Elementary School from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. Prior to this session, we wanted to resend the full schedule of upcoming events, the outline of activities for each evening and a reminder about fees. We also wanted to provide you with an electronic version of the handbook we created for the iLearn 97 initiative.
Schedule of Events
Below are the dates for each of the required information nights, which will all take place from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. Any parents/guardians who are unable to attend the information night at their child’s school can attend a session at one of the other buildings. The content offered at each event will be the same.
- Tuesday, February 25 – Mann
- Thursday, February 27 – Lincoln and Holmes
- Tuesday, March 4 – Hatch
- Wednesday, March 5 – Beye and Irving
- Thursday, March 6 – Longfellow
- Monday, March 10 – Whittier
Outline of Activities
Each information night will feature the following activities:
- An overview of iLearn 97.
- A question and answer session.
- Student demonstrations.
- Payment of the prorated technology fee for the 2013-14 school year that was passed by the Board of Education on February 11, 2014.
For general information about iLearn 97, please visit our website at http://www.op97.org/ilearn97/.