We hope you can join us for the November PTO meeting, which is this week on Thursday, November 7 at 6:30pm in the Library/Media Center on the second floor. As always, free child care is provided.
We hope to see you there. If you are unable to attend and would like to discuss anything on the agenda, please contact Laura Crawford at firstname.lastname@example.org, Jodie Ackerman at email@example.com, or any of the other PTO board members (click here for contact info).
Irving School PTO
Agenda for Monthly Meeting
November 7, 2013
Irving Media Center Library
- Principal’s Report (20 minutes)
- Treasurer’s Report (5 minutes)
- Presentation by Ms. Homann (3rd Grade teacher) on an educational app for PTO purchase. (15 minutes)
- Vote on use of PTO Academic Enrichment funds to purchase app.
- Eagle Extras Winter Session (10 minutes)
- Vote on course offerings for Winter Session.
- Committee Reports: (40 minutes)
- World Language Program
- Craft Fair/Cookie Crumble: December 14
- Trivia Night: November 14
- Event Evaluation: Fun Run
- Event Evaluation: Grade Level Potlucks
- Event Evaluation: Book Fair
- School Garden & Schoolyard Concrete Work
- Other committee reports
- Presentation by Michele Gurgas (parent) on I-290 expansion public health implications. (5 minutes)
- Approve minutes from 10/3/13
- All other business
Note: December 5 meeting to feature presentation on MAP testing by Ms. Diehl (Irving’s Data & Technology Coach).